The ChargeMaster is equipped with auto-ranging to deliver maximum power output, a feature which ensures faultless and fully automated operation anywhere around the world, regardless of mains voltage (90-265 V AC, 50 of 60 Hz). The three-tier charging process ensures the battery will quickly achieve a full charge. Moreover, thanks to its cos phi 1 control, the battery delivers the same charging current at a lower generator capacity.
- Three-tier charging ensure the battery quickly reaches its full capacity.
- Equipped with various safety features to ensure a quick and safe charging process.
- The memory function prevents overcharging in case of irregular power supply.
- Clear overview on the screen.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Built-in system functionalities (MasterBus) for pairing with other MasterVolt products.
Fully charged in 9 hours
The ChargeMaster, fully charges the RoadPrinter Eco’s battery in just nine hours. To speed up the process, you can opt for a quick charger which offers a full charge in 3,5 hours.
Charging multiple banks simultaneously
The ChargeMaster series is equipped with three charging ports. The lighter models in the series come pre-installed with 2 metres of cable so you can just plug & play. Its heavier models are equipped with one complete port for your service battery and with two 10 A ports, perfect for starter batteries.
Strong connection points
Metal to metal points offer stable connections to prevent corrosion and or overheating.